High Power Testing Services
Intertek's High Power Lab in Sweden is accredited for testing according to parts of IEC/ EN 60947. Our accredited lab further strengthens Intertek’s Total Quality Assurance offering for speedy and secure market access
We support customers around the world with a wide range of high-power testing and certification solutions. With the accreditation of the high-power lab according to ISO 17025, we offer a wide range of accredited testing according to IEC/EN 60947-2, 60947-3, 60947-4-1, 60947-4-2, 60947-5-1. Our High Power Lab currently has the capabilities to perform temperature rise, make/break and short circuit tests, while continuously developing and adding new tests to meet global market needs. Located in Sweden’s well-known electro-mechanical business center in Västerås, close to airports and to Stockholm.
In the High Power Lab, we are also able to perform unaccredited tests to several parts and clauses in the following standards:
- IEC/EN 61008 series (Residual current operated circuit-breakers without integral overcurrent protection)
- IEC/EN 61009 series (Residual current operated circuit-breakers with integral overcurrent protection)
- IEC/EN 60898 series (Circuit breakers for overcurrent protection)
- IEC/EN 61439 series (Low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies)
- IEC/EN 61534-1 (Power track systems)
- IEC/EN 60127 series (Miniature fuses)
- IEC/EN 61095 (Electromechanical contactors)
- IEC/EN 60255 series (Measuring relays and protection equipment)
- IEC/EN 61851-1 (Electric vehicle conductive charging system)
- IEC/EN 62196 series (Plugs, socket-outlets, vehicle couplers and vehicle inlets – Conductive charging of electric vehicles)
Testing for product development and certification purposes
Intertek is Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. We have top expertise, fast turnaround times and many years of experience in testing and certification for global market access. With our new accredited High Power Lab, we are now able to support clients with a wide range of high-power tests for product development and CB certification. The global CB certification scheme enables access to over 50 markets.