Cybersecurity for Manufacturers & Brands
The fast paced, quality driven and high-tech nature of manufacturing relies heavily on information technology.
Whether this be in supporting supply chain management, monitoring conformance to specifications or controlling robotics and industrial controls systems, the interconnectivity of IT systems and information is critical and must be protected from cyber-attack.
Many of today’s consumer products are connected devices themselves, as the Internet of Things (IoT) gathers pace. As such manufacturers must now build state-of-the-art security into traditional products such as thermostats, cars and children’s toys to ensure users are adequately protected.
Manufacturers and brands also need to protect their intellectual property, to ensure competitors or state-sponsored actors cannot infiltrate networks and gain access to competitive advantage.
Intertek actively tests the systems, networks and products involved in or resulting from the manufacturing process, to ensure they are securely configured and sufficiently robust to withstand attack.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process