Common Criteria (CC) Certification & Evaluations
Certify to Common Criteria (ISO 15408) and gain a distinct competitive advantage while best positioning your product within regulated industries and markets, worldwide.
What is Common Criteria?
Common Criteria (CC) is the widest available cybersecurity program for IT products. Common Criteria (ISO 15408) is the only global mutually recognized product security standard. The goal of the Common Criteria is to develop confidence and trust in the security characteristics of a system and in the processes used to develop and support it.
Common Criteria Benefits
Manufacturers often make claims about the security attributes of their products, Common Criteria is used by testing laboratories to evaluate and prove that a product functions as claimed by the vendors, by following formal, independently verifiable, and repeatable methods. Common Criteria provides assurance that the process of specification, implementation and evaluation of a security product has been conducted at a level that is intended with the target use. Under the Arrangement on the Recognition of Common Criteria Certificates (CCRA), Common Criteria is recognized in 31 countries across the globe.
Intertek's Common Criteria Solutions
Intertek has over 20 years of experience as an accredited Common Criteria (CC) lab. Our experience and expertise truly set us apart with Evaluation Assurance Levels (EAL) and Protection Profile (PP) certification options available through various schemes across the globe, including the NIAP Product Compliant List.
Our goal is to engage early and adopt risk mitigating processes whereby non-compliance is identified early on, fixes are discussed and planned, testing methodology is defined in advance to allow your test teams to plan accordingly, and schedule is tracked meticulously to ensure our progress is in step with your development and test plans.
Common Criteria Service Offerings
Need help or have a question?
Connected World Complimentary Webinars
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process