TSCA (Toxic Substances Control Act) U.S. Chemical Regulatory Services
Intertek has solutions for all your complex, chemical regulatory needs to comply with the amended Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), including PMN.
The Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), administered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA or EPA) and under which the Premanufacture Notification (PMN) rules fall, regulates the introduction of new chemicals and existing chemicals in the USA. Amendments to TSCA published in 2016 under the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act have increased the EPA’s responsibility to prevent unreasonable risk as well as their authority to request data to support chemical safety. These changes mean that more knowledge and effort than ever is required for companies marketing products in the Unites States to understand and fulfill their responsibilities, thus ensuring unbroken and compliant supply chains.
Intertek’s team of experienced regulatory specialists, chemists, toxicologists, engineers and lawyers, works with the evolving TSCA, as new details are revealed in the implementation of the amended law. Come to us with a specific question, a defined project or as a partner for all your TSCA regulatory needs. Our areas of expertise include:
- Premanufacture Notification (PMN, Bona Fide Intent and Notice of Commencement)
- Significant New Use Rules (SNURs) and Consent Orders
- Chemical identity and CAS number assignment
- Confidentiality claims and their substantiation
- Modelling, QSAR and Sustainable Futures
- TSCA Import Certification
- Existing Chemical Data Reporting (TSCA CDR)
- TSCA Exemptions (Polymer, R&D, LVE, TME, LoREX)
Need help or have a question?
- +86 10 5657 6600
- +33 (0)2 79 23 03 46
- +44 1252 392 464
- +81 3 5643 8643