ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems
More than 1.2 million organisations globally are certified to ISO 9001.
Persistent pressures from global competition demand continuous improvement of products, services, and business processes to remain competitive. ISO 9001 provides the framework for a quality management system that helps businesses and organisations be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction.
The quality management systems standard is generic in nature and relevant for organisations of all sizes and sectors. It considers new workplace technologies and has an advanced focus on the quality of outputs to customers.
ISO 9001 Overview:
- Focus on risk-based thinking that helps identify opportunities in a structured manner.
- Based on the idea of continuous improvement.
- Places greater emphasis on leadership engagement.
- Effectively addresses supply chain management.
- Uses simplified language and writing styles to aid understanding and consistent interpretations of its requirements.
Benefits for my organisation:
- Provides a solid foundation to build an organisation able to withstand and adapt to the challenges of changing markets and customer needs over time.
- Put your customers first to enhance their satisfaction by making sure you consistently meet their needs as well as relevant statutory and regulatory requirements related to products and services.
- Establish a framework for improved performance of the organisation by implementing systematic processes to prevent nonconformities.
- Global recognition
Partner with Intertek and gain the confidence of knowing you have a solid Quality Management System in place.
More Information on ISO 9001
More information regarding the value of accredited certification can be found at anab.org
For more information on the standard can be found on the website run by ISO/TC 176/SC 2, the group of experts behind the standard, visit committee.iso.org.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 1300 046 837
- +1 800 810 1195
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066
- +47 33 420040