Quality and Impartiality Policy for Management Systems Certification – Instructional Documents, Complaints, Disputes, and Appeals
Our Policy, as defined by the Business Assurance Senior Management Team, is to provide our clients with consistent, quality service.
To achieve this, Intertek Business Assurance (Intertek) has established as part of its policy the following:
- To understand the importance of impartiality and confidentiality in carrying out its management system and process/product certification activities.
- To manage conflict of interest and ensure objectivity of its management system and process/product certification activities.
- To identify clients’ requirements, measure its performance against those requirements, and continuously implement initiatives to improve its services.
- To continuously innovate ways to serve our clients’/stakeholders’ needs.
- To develop and offer high-quality services that meet the needs of the community and our clients regarding the quality/environmental/safety/sustainability impacts of our operations and services.
- To maintain international recognition of our services in support of our clients’ current and future requirements and expectations, including continuing professional development of our staff.
- To continually satisfy the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021, ISO/IEC 17065, and ISO/IEC 17024:2012 including the national/regional versions of the same, and the related IAF Mandatory Documents and the other documents related to the various services offered by Intertek and issued by the relevant Accreditation Bodies and Sector Authority Organizations.
This policy is communicated to all levels of Intertek staff as part of their orientation process.
The following documents are also available for your information:
- Dispute and Appeals Process (GOP208-INFO) (pdf)
- Disputes and Appeals Process (GOP208) (pdf)
- BRC Disputes and Appeals (GOP208-BRC) (pdf)
- Information on Handling of Requests for Information (GOP217-INFO) (pdf)
- Complaints Handling Process (GOP216-INFO) (pdf)
- Complaints Handling Process (GOP216) (pdf)
- Use of Certificates and Certification Marks (F205) (pdf)
- F103-INFO CA Instructions Client Reminder List (pdf)
- Use of Accreditation Body Marks
- Seven Steps to Certification
- APSCA’s Code of Conduct
- APSCA - Reporting a Violation of the APSCA Code of Conduct
- APSCA - Complaint Handling Process (pdf)
- F101-6 Certification Agreement (pdf)
- F101-7 Annex to Proposal - Accelerated Audit (pdf)
- F101-8 Addendum to Certification Agreement - ICT (pdf)
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066