REACH Pre-Registration Services
Intertek offers its customers complete support with the REACH pre-registration process.
Compliance with REACH is mandatory for continued sales of chemicals and products in the European Union. Up to 30,000 existing chemicals will be capable of being pre-registered. Pre-registration for these existing or “phase-in” substances allows a relaxed timeline for completing compliance requirements without a major interruption in European sales.
“In line with REACH Article 28, a pre-registration is required for phase-in substances so that manufacturers and importers can benefit from the transitional regime and continue with their manufacture or import while they are preparing their registration.”
- Guidance for identification and naming of substances under REACH - ECHA - June 2007
Intertek’s pre-registration service provides full support to complete this first major step in REACH compliance by defining your responsibilities for REACH, on a company-wide level, and for each substance under scope. Intertek will also collect and organize all of the required data, create the necessary pre-registration information packages for your substances and, upon request, submit the pre-registration packages to the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
Intertek’s pre-registration service includes:
- Creation of compliance strategy and decision tree
- Collection of substance identification information
- Creation of Substance Pre-registration Information Packages (SPRIP)
- Submission of pre-registration packages to the ECHA
- Expert REACH consulting and on-call support for the duration of Pre-registration
- Support non-EU companies through our comprehensive Only Representative service
- Onsite and web-based educational presentations
Intertek’s pre-registration services ensures companies:
- Understand their REACH responsibilities
- Pre-register all substance, where possible
- See as little disruption to European sales as possible
Need help or have a question?
- +86 (22) 83712202
- +82 (0)2 2109 1250
- +91 8291049593
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +31 88 126 8888
- Wilton UK:
- +44 1642 435 788
- +33 (0) 385 99 12 80
- +46 8 750 00 00
- +39 051 0562931