Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Consulting Services
PCN (Personnel Certification in Non Destructive Testing) Level 3 Technical and Consulting Services in compliance with ISO 9712: 2012
Your company or project can benefit from the Total Quality Assurance expertise and years of experience that our NDT inspectors bring with them, as well as benefiting from the potential cost savings of outsourcing your non-destructive testing requirements only as and when you need them.
PCN Level 3 Personnel
A significant proportion of the management is qualified to Level 3 certification in PCN, ASNT (American Society of Non-destructive Testing) or NAS410/EN4179 (European Aerospace Standard).
These qualifications and level of expertise can help you comply with recognised manufacturing standards, bespoke inspection and procedure writing, improve production times and solve problems relating to quality issues.
Why are Non-Destructive Testing Inspectors certified?
In order to demonstrate a level of competence, expertise and continuous professional development all NDT inspectors must hold certification appropriate to the type of non-destructive testing specified in the written standard they are working to. They may also be required to hold certification specific to the industry they operate in.
PCN Level 3 certification enables us to offer the following services:
- Interpretation of codes, standards and other contractual documents that control the non-destructive testing method(s) as utilised by your company or project
- Guidance in selecting the method and technique required for a specific inspection
- Preparation and verification of the adequacy of procedures in the method certified
- Approval of non-destructive testing procedures and other NDT related work instructions for technical adequacy
- Training, examination and certification of NDT personnel
Our Level 3 services help you keep control of costs as well as ensure compliance with industry standards.
Need help or have a question?