Zhaga Consortium Compliance
Zhaga Consortium provides standardization for LED light engines and associated components
The Zhaga Consortium is a global lighting industry organization developing specifications that enable interchangeability of LED light sources made by different manufacturers. With the goal of accelerating LED lighting adoption, Zhaga aims to standardize LED light engines and associated components such as LED modules, holders, and electronic control gear (LED drivers).
Intertek is one of the first independent third party testing organizations to qualify as an Authorized Testing Centre for Zhaga Interface Specifications, known as Books. Products based on Zhaga Books are already in common use in the global lighting market.
As an Authorized Testing Centre (ATC) for multiple Zhaga Books, Intertek offers customers the option to seamlessly incorporate Zhaga requirements into an overall compliance and testing plan.
Intertek currently offers testing to the Zhaga Books below, with more in development.
- Book 2: Socketable, circular LED light engine with integrated driver
- Book 4: Rectangular LED module with separate driver
- Book 7: Rectangular LED module with separate driver
- Book 8: Socketable, circular LED light engine with integrated driver
- Germicidal Products Webinar: Safety, Performance, and Efficacy
- Commercial Displays: Compliance to ANSI/UL 970 Fact Sheet
- Lighting for Hazardous Locations Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Lighting Fact Sheet
- Horticultural Lighting Safety & Performance Criteria Fact Sheet
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Mitigating Cyber Threats to Connected Lighting Products Webinar
- Automotive Lighting: Photometric Concepts, Calibration, and Measurement White Paper
- Class P Program for LED Light Engines Fact Sheet
- ANSI/UL 8750: Overview and Tips for Manufacturers
- LED Lamps: LM-84 & DOE Rules Tip Sheet
- Ingress Protection for Lighting Products IP vs. NEMA Ratings White Paper
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 and Title 24 White Paper
- Lighting General Coverage Program Fact Sheet
- Global Lighting Standards
- My Test Central
- Product Directories
- Certification Marks
- Global Market Access
- SatelliteTM Data Acceptance Program
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program