Chemical Compliance Auditing, Training and Mediation Services
Intertek’s scientific and regulatory experts can provide compliance auditing and training sessions that offer specific guidance and targeted information to support your company’s continuous improvement efforts
Intertek is experienced in helping companies ensure that their products and processes are in compliance with many different areas of worldwide legislation.
Intertek can assist you by offering:
- Compliance auditing - including third-party "due diligence" compliance audits
- Training programs tailored to your company's needs
- Technical strategies supporting legal advice in instances of non-compliance resolution
- Mediation supporting constructive dialogue between foreign suppliers, notifiers and Canadian Agents
- Moderated meetings between governments and notifiers to discuss risk assessment outcomes
- Risk management negotiation when actions are taken by regulators.
Our years of experience give us the confidence to ensure that what is done will meet the expectations of:
- Government inspectors
- Customers who often rely on suppliers to support their own compliance activities
- Senior decision-makers and in-the-trenches staff, regarding the level of effort, investment into, and extent of return for their company's compliance program.
Need help or have a question?