Regulatory Support for Cosmetics, Personal Care, and Beauty Products
Our team of regulatory experts have the experience necessary to help companies launch new cosmetics products that comply with current and upcoming regulations.
The Cosmetics industry is dynamic, and full of opportunities for new products and product reformulations. However, the quality, safety, efficacy, and labeling requirements for cosmetic products differ according to the country of distribution. This poses unique regulatory challenges.
In an increasingly globalized market, identifying and complying with the relevant regulations becomes ever-more challenging. Achieving a successful and efficient time-to-market requires reliable advice and technical support to navigate complex cosmetics requirements.
Our team of experts have a wealth of experience in international markets to help you achieve a successful product launch.
Intertek offers the following regulatory services:
- The Cosmetics Product Information File (PIF/DIP)
- Electronic Notification on the CPNP Portal
- Safety Assessments
- Authoring of SDS / SDS for Finished Products
- Regulatory Assessment of your Raw Materials
- INCI Registration of New Ingredients
- Drafting of Country Regulatory Files
- Checking of Regulatory Status of Ingredients
- Support and Preparation of Registration Files
- Cosmetic Product Labeling Review
- Export Conformity Certificates
Through our extensive global network, we can provide solutions to meet your worldwide needs. Our key markets include:
- European Union (EU)
- ASEAN (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- United States (U.S.)
- Middle East
- …and more