ESG Data & Advisory Services
Intertek’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Advisory Services help companies identify areas of risk and skillfully navigate the rapidly changing landscape of sustainability
Companies are working to define their sustainability strategy, engage with stakeholders, and to better understand sustainability and ESG reporting frameworks in order to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Companies understand investors’ growing interest in ESG, and know that having a strategy and roadmap is necessary for long-term success. Still, many of them need support to effectively scale up their ESG programs. Building commitment throughout the organization can be challenging; reporting and analysis is key to building this commitment, and to reaching a broader audience.
The Intertek Advantage
Whether you are just getting started or well into your ESG journey, we will help you establish milestones and deliverables that are measurable, and provide the roadmap required to communicate to all stakeholders with confidence. Working with Intertek’s ESG Advisory Services can help improve your company’s performance and overall value.
Our range of services includes:
- Collection of ESG data for use in benchmarking and target-setting
- Establishment of a suitable reporting framework
- Definition and analysis of key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Materiality assessments to identify risks and opportunities that will have the greatest impact on the business
- Engagement and communication with stakeholders through supplier surveys, focus groups, community panels, corporate advisory panels, or other forms of written communication
and objective sustainability report assurance, and verification against a
number of reporting standards:
- GRI (Global Reporting Initiative), SASB, TCFD, CDP, UN SDG, MSCI, HIGGs (SAC)
- AA1000AS (Intertek is an AA1000 Licensed Assurance Provider)
- ISAE framework (International Standard on Assurance Engagements 3000), to demonstrate the robust nature of your report assurance
- Preparation of sustainability reports to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations and policies, and to assess the business’s material ESG risks, liabilities, and opportunities
- GAP Analysis against ESG Frameworks, including requirements of the ISO 26000:2010 guideline and GRI standards
- Identification and implementation of policies and procedures to govern sustainability projects
- Stress testing and scenario analysis to identify which parts of an operation are most at risk
Need help or have a question?