Packaging Material Testing for Consumer Goods
Testing, auditing and related advisory support for consumer goods packaging.
Intertek consumer goods packaging experts provide testing, analyzing, auditing, risk assessment and regulatory services to support packaging clients and their supply chain.
Packaging materials experts have decades of experience in the packaging industry for consumer products, including plastics, paper and cardboard, metals and cellophane. Packaging experts and laboratories work with raw material suppliers, brand owners, converters, printers, retailers and others.
Packaging services for the consumer goods and retail industry:
- Regulatory/ compliance services against national and international standards (e.g. United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and EU standards)
- Risk assessment management
- British Retail Consortium (BRC/IOP) Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials and ESR
- Safety compliance
- Analytical testing packaging materials for R&D, Quality assessment and control, trouble shooting etc.
- Physical testing packaging materials for R&D, Quality assessment and control, trouble shooting etc.
- Design Hazard Analysis
- Failure analyses
- Life Cycle Analysis (LCA)
- Carbon footprint verification
- Packaging performance testing
- Environmental compliance
- Logistics testing according to International Safe Transit Association guidelines (ISTA)
- Technical writing and translation
- Packaging artwork design
Need help or have a question?