Intertek helps clients achieve a high level of Process Safety Management (PSM), meet regulations, and enhance efficient and reliable operations.
Staffed by a Total Quality Assurance team of highly experienced process safety professionals, Intertek provides a full range of Process Safety Management (PSM) services.
Intertek PSM expertise helps with activities such as:
- Planning and managing a Process Safety Management Program
- Reviewing the effectiveness of current Process Safety Management work, including the effectiveness of resource allocation
- Meeting regulatory requirements, particularly OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.119 and the EPA's Risk Management Program
- Conducting an Audit
- Leading process hazards analyses of all types (HAZOP, Checklists, FMEA, What-If, and Fault Tree Analysis)
- Litigation Support
- Writing Operating Procedures
- Implementing a Management of Change Program
OSHA’s National Emphasis Program (NEP), launched in 2007, has found 930 violations during inspections of 86 refineries and continues to conduct NEP inspections.