Condensate Composition Testing and Analysis
Oil and gas condensates testing.
Intertek provides Total Quality Assurance condensates testing and field services to exploration and production petroleum and gas clients on a global basis. Condensate testing services include technical and laboratory services to help client projects better understand reservoir opportunities and improve well production and yield.
Condensate composition testing:
- Compositional analysis of condensate
- Flash separation
- Composition of gas fractions from C1 to C7+, CO2, N2
- Calculation of molecular weight and density
- Recombination of gas and oil by calculation
- Sample pick-up and return of sample cylinders to well located Intertek laboratories
Condensate is composed of light hydrocarbons in the liquid state at normal temperature and pressure. Condensates are produced from liquid hydrocarbons which are separated when natural gas is treated, from liquid hydrocarbons recovered from non-associated gas, or from liquid hydrocarbons produced from gas condensate reservoirs. Condensate may be similar in appearance to light crude oil.
Need help or have a question?
- +61 8 9263 0263
- +603 6156 2200
- +44 1224 708500
- +218 21 723 6663
- +971 4 317 8777