China Compulsory Certification (CCC) for Power Tools
With its designation from the Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA), Intertek is authorized to conduct China Compulsory Product Certification (CCC) testing services on power tools in its Shanghai testing laboratory.
This accreditation gives Intertek the distinction of being the only body headquartered outside of China with the scope for testing electric power tools, providing services to one of the fastest growing markets for power tools.
The scope of this new service is electric power tools, which includes the following nine product types:
- Screwdrivers and Impact Wrenches
- Electric Grinders
- Drills (including Impact Drills)
- Electric Hammers (Electric Pickax)
- Sheet Metal Shears (including Shears with Double Blade Edges, Nibblers)
- Reciprocating Saws (including Jig Saws and Saber Saws)
- Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Electric Marble Cutters
Intertek’s capabilities offer a one stop shop to power tool manufacturers by bundling ETL, CB, GS and CCC services. Our electrical laboratories in China have more than 30 international accreditations, including NRTL, FCC, OSHA, IECEE, SCC, A2LA and UKAS.
This extensive scope of services offers alignment of CCC test reports for acceptance to meet North AMER/EU market regulatory requirements. This provides benefits to both Chinese manufacturers in the Chinese and international markets, as well as international manufacturers and retailers who import to the Chinese market.
- Intertek Functional Safety Conformity Assessment Program White Paper
- IEC 61010 Series: Master the Challenge & Keep Up with the Changes White Paper
- Robots & Robotics: Global Quality & Compliance
- Medical Robots Fact Sheet
- UN 38.3 and the Transportation of Lithium Batteries: A Webinar Series
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) for On- and Off-Electric Grid Applications
- Stationary Engine Generator Assemblies: Compliance to ANSI/UL 2200 & ANSI/ULC 2200
- Comparing NFPA 79 and IEC / EN 60204-1 White Paper
- Machinery Safety Services Brochure
- Understanding the Machinery Directive White Paper
- ETL Mark The Industry's Fastest Certification Program
- Functional Safety Services
- Global Testing & Certification for the Packaging Industry
- Product Directories
- Certification Marks