Panel Builder Training & Services
The standards for the safety of Industrial Control Panels - UL 508A 2nd Edition & CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14-2013 are now in effect. That means requirements to the entirety of these standards are now enforceable, including many updates and changes that had previously gone unenforced.
To guide manufacturers through these changes, Intertek offers multiple training options on topics including:
- UL 508A or CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14-2013 detailed review, including specific updates to the 2nd Edition
- Overview of new CSA C22.2 No. 286-15 published February 2015 and implications
- Requirements for general-use Industrial Control Panels
- Requirements for specific-use Industrial Control Panels such as enclosures, industrial machinery, and crane control
- Control panel definitions and examples
- Implications for components, low-voltage limited energy circuits, control circuits transformers, grounding, wiring, motor loads, switching devices, SCCRs, and more.
Courses cover multiple requirements of panel compliance, including updates to UL508A 2nd Edition effective 12/20/14 and is taught by technical experts with extensive practical and field experience.
View/Register for any of our United States training sessions
Courses covers multiple requirements of panel compliance, including updates to CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14-2013 and UL508A 2nd Edition, and an overview of CSA C22.2 No. 286-15 published February 2015 and implications and is taught by technical experts with extensive practical and field experience.
View/Register for any of our Canada training sessions.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 1372 370900
- +1 800 967 5352
- +52 55 5998 0900
- S. AMER:
- +55 11 2842 0444
- +86 400 886 9926
- +46 8 750 0000
- +49 711 27311 152
- +971 2 613 1000