Turkish REACH: KKDIK Registration
Intertek experts can help you successfully comply with the requirements of the Turkish REACH (KKDIK) pre-registration and registration process.
The new Turkish regulation (KKDIK) requires companies to pre-register and register substances that are manufactured or placed on the Turkish market either on their own, or in mixtures or in articles with an intended release which are equal to, or above, 1 metric ton per annum.
Companies exporting chemicals to Turkey can appoint an Only Representative (OR) to submit the KKDIK registration and the CLP notification on their behalf.
KKDIK does not set separate pre-registration and registration deadlines depending on the classification of the substance or the annual tonnage band.
- All pre-registrations should be submitted before 31 Dec 2020
- All registrations must be completed between 31 Dec 2020 - 31 Dec 2023
Intertek global experts can assist you step-by-step with complying with the Turkish REACH (KKDIK) Regulation. Our regulatory services include:
- KKDIK Turkish Representative: Intertek can act as a Turkish Only Representative as prescribed by KKDIK, Article 9, though Intertek Turkey's legal entity
- KKDIK Pre-Registration: Intertek can submit the pre-registration on your behalf through the KKS system
- Classification & Labelling Notification: Notify classification and labelling to the competent Turkish Authority in order to form the C&L inventory
- KKDIK Registration: Intertek can prepare and submit the full registration or the member registration on your behalf, including Sief activities
- Safety Data Sheet: Preparation and check in Turkish language, prepared by a Turkish representative certified according to the ANNEX XVIII of KKDIK
Need help or have a question?
- +86 (22) 83712202
- +82 (0)2 2109 1250
- +91 8291049593
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +31 88 126 8888
- Wilton UK:
- +44 1642 435 788
- +33 (0) 385 99 12 80
- +46 8 750 00 00
- +39 051 0562931