Landfill diversion is becoming increasingly important to organisations globally as sustainability goals and landfill space becomes more limited.
Responsible and clean manufacturing have become expectations to customers and interested parties within industries. Sustainability efforts such as landfill diversion are important steps to demonstrate environmental stewardship. Intertek’s Zero Waste to Landfill certification provides improved credibility and visibility to an organisation’s efforts to improve its environmental impacts. Implementing Intertek’s Zero Waste to Landfill program will result in not only efficiency in manufacturing processes but can also save physical and financial resources through conservation efforts and reuse of raw materials.
Intertek’s ZWL solutions include:
- Zero Waste to Landfill: For diversion rates of at least 99% of waste to landfill.
- Advanced Waste Diversion: For diversion rates between 85 and 95% of waste to landfill.
- Near Zero Waste to Landfill: For diversion rates between 95% and 99% of waste to landfill.
- Custom Verifications: Work with our team for a custom landfill diversion verification plan.
Benefits to your organization for committing to landfill diversion through Zero Waste to Landfill:
- Minimizing waste volume
- Implementing efficient operations
- Reducing costs
- Developing recycle and recovery programs
- Achieving and maintaining regulatory compliance
Go beyond recycling waste from manufacturing with Intertek’s Zero Waste to Landfill certification. Partner with Intertek to help achieve your sustainability goals.
Sustainability Certification Directory
Upon completion of your Zero Waste to Landfill verification, your achievement will be highlighted on our Sustainability Certification Directory. This publicly accessible directory provides viewable certificates for products, facilities, and organisations certified by Intertek Sustainability, complete with a list of your certification history and a link back to your chosen homepage.