Workplace Conditions Assessment (WCA)
Intertek’s Workplace Conditions Assessment (WCA) program provides a powerful, web-based solution for companies and facilities seeking to improve workplace conditions efficiently and in accordance with widely accepted industry standards and best practices.
Expectations from investors, business partners, non-governmental organizations and governments have never been higher for businesses to demonstrate respect for human rights and positively contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). And with regulatory bodies paying increasing attention to these issues, Supply Chain Due Diligence is becoming imperative for companies to avoid related reputational, operational, business disruption and litigation costs. The pressing issues of today around management of working conditions, modern slavery, ethical behavior, environmental and sustainability efforts coupled with vast global value chains and complex business partners all the way down to sourcing of raw materials can make this task feel overwhelming.
WCA is an industry-agnostic and widely accepted risk-based solution in our Supply Chain Assurance suite of services. It provides an on the ground support and expertise to help companies manage Supply Chain Due Diligence specific to social and labor conditions, health & safety, environment, and business practices.
Benefits to WCA for your organisation:
- Risk based approach and program implementation guidance from Intertek experts, coupled with technology platform, where needed
- Better decision-making support based on comparable benchmarks and detailed Data Analytics and Insights across the entire supply chain displayed via interactive Risk Dashboards
- Good corporate governance and ‘preferred supplier’ status for implementing a program that is in full accordance with social and environmental industry best practices
- Supply chain visibility and transparency beyond tier 1 and 2 with tools to identify high risk suppliers and focus your resources effectively where it matters
- Community based sharing model to reduce audit duplication and support in Mutual Recognition Acceptance
Intertek’s End-to-End Supply Chain Assurance with our technology based analytic tools is designed to provide you guidance and oversight. Intertek provides the technology tools, risk processes, data analytics and on the ground expertise to help your brand make real time decisions, creating a sustainable, transparent supply chain that will make the world ever better.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066