Regulatory Requirements for Wireless Network Technology
Conforming to industry regulatory standards for wireless network devices and technology
Intertek is a leading provider of testing and certification solutions for wireless device and network technology. We offer services ranging from pre-certification and R&D testing to final certifications, assisting our customers throughout the entire product development cycle.
EMC, product safety, battery performance, materials testing and many other certifications can be required depending on the product type and its intended market(s). Intertek’s global network of laboratories is accredited to test and certify products to a variety of requirements including FCC, ISED, EU Radio Equipment Directive (RED), product safety, battery performance/safety, hazardous locations, and much more.
“As a rule, software systems do not work well until they have been used, and have failed repeatedly, in real applications.” – Dave Parnas
Put our countless years of experience to work for your team by deriving a test process and project plan to meet your certification needs. Regardless of product type, transmitter, use case, or region of deployment, our industry experts can assist you by developing your certification strategy and provide project management throughout the life cycle of your product.
Need help or have a question?
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process