Carrier Network Certification
Partner with an expert in network certification for your mobile device or connected M2M/IoT product
Products and devices of all types rely on connecting to a cellular network for operation. Mobile phones, connected vehicles, and medical devices, as well as any product requiring integration or capabilities within machine to machine (M2M) or an Internet of Things (IoT) environment, must meet carrier network certifications before they can operate on a network.
Partnering with Intertek serves you with a knowledgeable team of experts dedicated to understanding your product, your business objectives and simplifying a complex certification process.
As a member of the Global Certification Forum (GCF), PCS Type Certification Review Board (PTCRB), CTIA Wireless Association, and CDMA Certification Forum (CCF), we are fully accredited and authorized to perform testing to get your cellular device, mobile phone, router, wearable technology or other M2M/IoT device communicating.
PTCRB: PCS Type Certification Review Board is a pre-requisite to carriers such as AT&T, T-Mobile, and Canadian networks, PTCRB tests GSM/UMTS and 4G devices. Intertek is accredited to certify to PTCRB since 2013 and is an IoT Accelerator Program approved lab for AT&T.
Verizon ODI: Certification to Verizon’s Open Developer Initiative enables a product to connect to the Verizon operator network. As the first laboratory approved for Verizon ODI certification, Intertek has a long history of performing consultative services and certification testing for Verizon.
Global Certification Forum (GCF): GCF is often required by operators in countries outside of North America for network access and connectivity to devices. GCF certification ensures compliance with a set of cellular network standards and is applicable both for module manufacturers and end-product manufacturers.
CTIA: Referenced in many of the other certifications listed above, CTIA wireless device certification ensures conformance of wireless devices using LTE, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), GSM, converged Wi-Fi, and 802.11 air-interface technologies, to defined industry requirements.
Need help or have a question?
Download Network Certification Guide BundleThis single download includes all four guides to certification including the accompanying Getting Started guides to meet testing prerequisites
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process