Wireless Field Testing Programs
Field Interoperability Testing for Carrier-Specific Requirements
Intertek provides Field Interoperability Testing for carrier-specific requirements and industry standards for global markets. Our services include testing in regards to system acquisition, device call delivery, voice quality, data performance, and feature capabilities.
Field Interoperability Testing (FIT)
Tests: Test plans such as DFIT, FIT, GCF field trials, and OMADM to evaluate devices with VoLTE, LTE, CDMA, GSM, GPRS, and UMTS technologies.
FIT Kits: Laptops, GPS, SW current reference devices, power inverters, CAIT or QXDM software and dongles.
Command Central: Logistics coordinator can provide scheduling support, device provisioning (proper MIN hashing), travel planning, scheduling of temp resources such as callers and drivers, arranging for test vehicle rental.
Call Centers: Provide centralized locations for call temps to work from and support multi-market coast to coast testing.
Experienced Engineers and Project Managers: Extensive experience executing Field Interoperability Testing on devices in various domestic and international locations.
Worldwide Testing: Below is a list of international locations and networks where Intertek provides device testing:
- United States: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Tracfone, US Cellular
- Canada: TELUS, Bell Mobility, Rogers
- South America: TIM, Claro, CTI, Digitel/TIM
- Latin America: Lusacell/AT&T, Telcel
- UK: Vodafone
- Israel: Vodafone
- Korea: SK Telecom
- Germany: Vodafone
FIT testing services utilize Intertek’s Information and Communication Nexus (ICON) for online access. Upon ICON account creation and authentication, customers have Internet web-based access to test data and results for their projects.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process