Connecting your devices to networks through PTCRB, GCF, CTIA and Operator Specific Program Testing
We are a leading provider of testing and certification solutions for wireless network technology and we also offer pre-certification and R&D support to aid customers in their product development process.
Our accredited testing laboratory is authorized for all major LTE, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), and GSM certification schemes. We specialize in testing and certification for 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G wireless products, including smartphones, feature phones, modules, IoT (M2M) devices, wireless routers, hotspots, tablets, laptops, infrastructure equipment, and more.
Our market-leading mobile device solutions are tailored to your specific needs across a broad range of services, including testing, certification and Quality Assurance (QA), including regulatory, safety, interoperability, protocol and performance testing.
Include compliance regulations early in the product development lifecycle to avoid costly market delays.
Our client-focused team will engage you to gain an understanding of your worldview so that we can adapt to your needs. We have used our unique experience to tailor our solutions around your development processes and timelines while ensuring a successful outcome. We work with your team to integrate testing and certification requirements into the development process instead of bolting them on late in the product design cycle.
Regardless of transmitter type, Intertek’s global resources can assist you with project management, testing, certification, regulatory compliance and performance testing to ensure your product meets or exceeds the regional, regulatory or industry requirements applicable to your product.
Cellular Industry Requirements
PTCRB - PTCRB certification verifies compliance with global industry standards for wireless cellular devices in North America.
GCF - GCF is a counterpart to the North American PTCRB, which deals with the use in the American mobile network. A GCF certification is therefore necessary for manufacturers who want to use their products in the European mobile network.
CTIA - CTIA test plans combine multiple elements for global verification in the mobile wireless industry to verify conformance of wireless devices, using LTE, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), GSM, converged Wi-Fi and 802.11 air-interface technologies, to defined industry requirements.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process