Global Supply Chain Compliance
We have developed the next generation in Assessment Standards and support tools for Manufacturers, Brands, Retailers and consumer goods companies to better manage reputational risk, measure performance, communicate results and improve compliance performance against industry benchmarks.
Global Supply Chain Compliance (GSCC) is an operating platform for Intertek inspection and audit activities, including:
- TGI - Think Green Initiative
- WCA - Workplace Conditions Assessment
- MQP - Mill Qualification Program
- SQP - Supplier Qualification Program
- GSV - Global Security Verification
The Intertek GSCC operating platform strategy is aligned to achieve the following objectives:
- A platform to plan, schedule, track and analyze the performance of supplier
- Supported with checklist builder, e-auditor tools and performance scorecard
- Innovative reports and graphics provide global, country and industry benchmarking
- Measured results with performance tracking features drives improvement
- Country, social and environmental regulations are programmed into system
- Labour-intensive paper process replaced by automated reporting
- Risk-based designed with question risk weightings and logical scoring criteria
- Accredited training materials (City & Guilds) available to all participating factories
- Automated Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) process saves time
- Supplier provided meaningful reports and achievement awards to share with buyers
Intertek’s web-based platform, global network and innovative portfolio of solutions provide the perfect tool to cost effectively monitor and improve supplier performance.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066
What is InterLink™?
InterLink™ is a data management tool that helps global retailers and brands monitor progress, compliance, documentation, supply chain collaboration and data and performance analysis.