Outsourcing, by definition, is a contractual agreement between the customer and suppliers to provide services or processes that the customer is currently providing internally.
Outsourcing, with its focus on specialization, alliances, and innovation, has become one of the most widely used management tools for building and sustaining competitive advantages. With offices and laboratories in over 100 countries, clients use Intertek every day to outsource:
- Part or all of your entire Quality Management Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility Programs (both initial development and future implementation)
- IT Solutions to Improve Traceability within your Supply Chain, Product Development Lifecycle, Data-Mining, Documentation, and more
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Inspection and Auditing Solutions
- Laboratory Outsourcing
- Laboratory Benchmarking
- Total Quality Assurance (TQA)
Intertek has the global reach and local support you need to not only trust your operations are in good hands but to also successfully fulfill the goals your company sets today and tomorrow.
InterLink™ delivers Total Quality Assurance by providing centralized insight into your sourcing operations and supply chain’s testing and inspection activities, to enhance visibility into complex production cycles.
Our online platform enables users to submit testing and inspection requests, manage reporting, and conduct performance analysis from anywhere, at any time, delivering convenience and enabling efficiency.