Stock Integrity Management during COVID-19
Intertek provides Total Quality Assurance expertise in commodity stocks integrity management during COVID -19
During these uncertain times, the integrity of commodity stocks, especially those stored in third party facilities, can be a concern; perhaps in-house teams cannot travel to the storage site, goods are not moving, and facility operators may be facing their own difficulties. All the while, exposure risks to those goods are increasing:
- Are the quantities still as expected?
- Is the quality still as expected?
- Are storage conditions and standards being maintained?
Now is a good time to seek independent verification of those stocks.
As key workers, Intertek inspectors are continuing to perform commodity inspection work around the globe. As a part of this service, we offer storage SPOT CHECKS to report on commodity integrity.
- Intertek believes in the mantra “trust but check” (quantity, quality, storage conditions)
- SPOT CHECK capabilities across all commodities (Agri, metals, energy)
- Intertek presence in over 1000 locations and more than 100 countries - your trusted partner with over 130 years of experience in the ATIC industry
- Manage your physical commodity, protect your inventory investment, follow best practices for insurance with a cost-effective solution
We can provide the support needed, worldwide, 24/7. As a global ATIC company with more than 130 years of experience, Intertek is fully equipped to leverage our strength and global resources to provide you with a one-stop solution for your commodity stock management needs.
Contact us today to learn more about how Intertek can help you.
Need help or have a question?