Choose Intertek as your partner and gain a competitive advantage in the international pulses and special crops market.
At Intertek we offer a suite of agricultural commodity inspection services that reduces your risk at every stage in the supply chain, and maintains quality, quantity and traceability from farm to fork.
We deliver more than just a certificate, as our services help you develop your business, reduce risks and free up valuable resources.
Our professional global network gives you access to global regulations and trends, innovative testing, supervision, inspection, auditing, certification and support services.
In respect of pulses, the services offered by our specialist inspectors include:
- Cargo identification
- Packaging verification
- Product sampling, grading and weight verification
Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel cleanliness and lock tight check
- Tally supervision
- Sampling, grading and weight verification
- Photographic reporting
Weighing and Sampling
- Verification of scales
- Gross weight, tare weight, and net weight determination
- Complete physical and chemical analysis
- Standard specific capabilities
- Heavy metals
- Pesticide residue and contamination analysis
- Independent, trustworthy certification an quantity and quality
- E-certificates as well as hard copies issued at any Intertek location worldwide
As a member of the International Federation of Inspection Agencies (IFIA), we are committed to bringing reliability, transparency and integrity to the complex and risk-prone world of cargo shipping. Our services are integrated to provide you with seamless support throughout your cargo’s journey. Standards and conventions vary from country to country and commodity to commodity, however our local inspectors and auditors will help you navigate regional and national regulations successfully.
Need help or have a question?
- Global (Geneva)
- +41 22 319 35 35
- Latin America
- +54 11 5217 9487
- +55 11 5015 4200
- +65 6805 4888
- +86 21 6485 5558
- +61 8 8301 1900
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- +27 11 964 1004
- +971 4 317 8777