At Intertek, we provide a global one-stop solution for risk control and technical expertise along the entire oilseed supply chain.
Inspectors and auditors trained to the Intertek level of excellence measure and test the quality and quantity of oilseeds such as soybeans, canola and sunflower as per the latest commercial and industry requirements.
Oilseed tests are performed in accordance with ISO and FOSFA* standards. Intertek’s oilseed testing laboratories are situated in key locations across the world, including the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA. The Magdeburg, Germany lab also offers NMR (RMN) testing for oilseeds.
Our full list of oilseed service offerings includes:
- Identification of cargo for shipment
- Sampling of tank farms/storage facilities
Loading and discharge supervision
- Verification of cleanliness and water tightness of vessel or barge
- Continuous sampling
- Photographic reporting
Weighing and sampling
- Verification of weight calculations
- Composition of reference samples, sealing, retention
- Qualitative physicochemical analysis for the evaluation of oilseeds
- FFA (free fatty acid)
- Moisture and volatile matter
- Oil content
- A complete offer of physical and chemical analyses
- As per latest national and international standards and methods
- Independent, trustworthy certification of quantity and quality
- E-certificates as well as hard copies issued at any Intertek location worldwide
Intertek is an Analyst member and a superintendent member of FOSFA*, the Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Association.
Need help or have a question?
- Global (Geneva)
- +41 22 319 35 35
- Latin America
- +54 11 5217 9487
- +55 11 5015 4200
- +65 6805 4888
- +86 21 6485 5558
- +61 8 8301 1900
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- +27 11 964 1004
- +971 4 317 8777