Our dedicated team of experts in rice inspection and analysis will provide you with a reliable assurance of quality and quantity, and of safety and traceability for any rice cargo.
At Intertek we offer our customers the full range of services essential to risk management in the rice trade as well as global support. We provide Identity Preservation (IP) for our clients, assuring quality control and traceability for their products.
Rice inspection, testing and risk management services offered along the rice supply chain include:
- Cargo identification
- Packaging verification
- Product sampling, grading and weight verification
Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel cleanliness and lock tight check
- Tally supervision
- Sampling, grading and weight verification
- Photographic reporting
Weighing and sampling
- Verification of scales
- Gross weight, tare weight, and net weight determination
- Complete physical and chemical analysis
- Standard specific capabilities
- Heavy metals
- Pesticide residue and contamination analysis
- Independent, trustworthy certification an quantity and quality
- E-certificates as well as hard copies issued at any Intertek location worldwide
We work with major rice exporters, importers, international traders and buyers. Our mission is to exceed our customers’ expectations with innovative and bespoke assurance, testing, inspection and certification services for their operations and supply chain; globally and 24/7.
Need help or have a question?
- Global (Geneva)
- +41 22 319 35 35
- Latin America
- +54 11 5217 9487
- +55 11 5015 4200
- +65 6805 4888
- +86 21 6485 5558
- +61 8 8301 1900
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- +27 31 274 8000
- +971 4 317 8777