Hexavalent Chromium Analysis
Hexavalent chromium CR(VI) testing and analysis.
Intertek provides testing for chromium-six (Hexavalent Cr, hex-chrom), and certification and compliance services associated with restricted substances, RoHS, ELV, WEEE, and other regulations. Intertek laboratories test products, parts and components for trace levels of hexavalent chromium and many other chemical compounds. Hexavalent Chromium is also known as "chromium six", "hexa-chrome ", CR-VI and Chromium IV.
Chemicals and materials tested for Hexavalent Chromium content:
- Paint, Ink, Plastics Pigments: Lead chromate (chrome yellow, chrome green, molybdenum orange), Zinc chromate, Barium chromate, Calcium chromate, Potassium dichromate, Sodium chromate.
- Coatings, Platings: Chromic trioxide (chromic acid), Zinc chromate, Barium chromate, Calcium chromate, Sodium chromate, Strontium chromate
- Stainless Steel: Hexavalent chromium Cr(VI) compounds
- Textile Dyes: Ammonium dichromate, Potassium chromate, Potassium dichromate, Sodium chromate
- Wood Preservation: Chromium trioxide
- Leather Tanning: Ammonium dichromate
- Many other materials are also tested for Hexavalent Chromium.
Need help or have a question?
- +86 (22) 83712202
- +82 (0)2 2109 1250
- +91 8291049593
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +31 88 126 8888
- +44 1932 732 100
- +33 (0) 385 99 12 80
- +46 8 750 00 00