Medical Device Materials Testing
Medical Device materials laboratory testing expertise and services
Intertek medical device scientists study component and materials micro-structures, including property relationships, mechanical testing of materials, devices, packaging and failure-in-service. Medical device materials analysis helps the client understand how raw materials influence product properties, and deliver a detailed understanding of structure, property and processing relationships.
Medical device materials testing:
- Materials integrity and deformulation
- Surface morphology and adhesion studies
- Microstructure – product property relationships
- Microscopy of Medical Devices
- Mechanical testing of materials in devices and packaging
- Rheological properties and performance
- Phase distribution and chemical imaging
- Fracture and failure investigation of materials
- Contamination analysis and control auditing
- Metallurgy, Corrosion, Chemical Resistance
- ASTM and ISO testing for raw material validation
Need help or have a question?