Meet Our Certified Industrial HygienistsOur team of Certified Industrial Hygienists has more than a combined 120 years of experience in the Environmental Health and Safety industry, with technical expertise in safety, industrial hygiene, health, and environmental safety. Find out more about our talented team below.
Jerald Cook is a Senior Industrial Hygienist for Intertek-PSI’s Building & Construction group. He has more than 20 years of experience in the Environment, Health and Safety industry, with technical expertise in safety and industrial hygiene with an emphasis on evaluating and remediating contamination issues.
Clifford Florczak is an Industrial Hygienist with more than 35 years of experience in Environmental Health and Safety management. He has provided training on subject matter pertinent to safety and health to both internal and external clients. He is also an established author and accomplished speaker.
Jeremy Jernigan is a Senior Scientist for Intertek-PSI’s Building & Construction group. He is a seasoned leader in the Environmental, Health, and Safety sector, providing comprehensive health and safety consultation to a wide-ranging client base for the past 25 years.
Michael Rothenburg is the Environmental Department Manager at Intertek-PSI’s Building & Construction group. He has more than 40 years of experience in the environmental and civil engineering industries. His background in construction has proven invaluable in solving indoor air quality issues and designing remedial projects.
- Comprehensive Acoustical Testing Brochure
- Remote Pre Inspections for NFPA 80 / 101
- Protek - Safety. Everywhere. Every Day
- The Acoustic Webinar Series
- Fire Doors 101: Your Guide to Testing and Certification - Webinar Recording
- Tornado Testing & Certification Requirements - Webinar Recording
- Plumbing Products Testing & Certification - Webinar Recording
- The Evolving Code Evaluation Process White Paper
- Proposition 65 & the Furniture Industry Webinar Recording
- Why Planning for FCC Certification is Key to Success in the Door Hardware Industry White Paper
Need help or have a question?
- Search and Buy Building & Construction Standards
- Building Products Directory
- Project Connect (formerly myATI) – B&C Products
- Construction Hive – B&C Projects (PSIQest)
- My TestCentral
Upcoming Tradeshows & Events
- Fenestration – Canada: NAFS Testing, Certification, and Path to ENERGY STAR
Wednesday March 29, 2023
- Declaring and Use of Sustainable Materials for Eco-Friendly Buildings - PART TWO
Thursday, April 06, 2023
- PSI Fairfax Client Appreciation and Outreach Dinner
Thursday, April 13, 2023
- PSI Cleveland Happy Hour Event
Thursday, April 26, 2023