ISO/PAS 45005 - Occupational Health and Safety Management
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way businesses operate. ISO/PAS 45005 gives guidance to organizations who are looking to manage risks regarding health, safety, and wellbeing.
Organizations must adapt quickly, adopt new working practices, and meet new regulations as they reopen their doors post-pandemic. ISO/PAS 45005 gives guidance on best practice and will help to manage the risks arising from COVID-19 in relation to work-related health, safety, and wellbeing.
ISO/PAS 45005 also provides guidance relating to the protection of workers of all types and other relevant interested parties. This document is applicable to organizations of all sizes and sectors, including:
- Organizations that have been operating throughout the pandemic
- Organizations that are resuming or planning to resume operations following closure
- Organization that are re-occupying workplaces that have been fully or partially closed
- Organization that are new and working to operate for the first time
Benefits to your organization using ISO/PAS45005:
- Reduces the risk of communicable diseases
- Best practice based on current knowledge
- Supports comprehensive risk assessment
- Covers organizations with multiple sites and a variety of workers
- Workers trust the organization when returning to work
Intertek can provide assistance to organizations when creating new health and safety practices. Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
Need help or have a question?
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +46 8 750 03 33
- Asia Pacific
- +86 21 50273066
- +47 33 420040