Software & App Usability, User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX)
Intertek's robust usability testing capabilities help prevent a frustrating user experience
Is your software or app design intuitive? Will users know where to click to move to the next screen? Are the graphics distorted on certain devices? Are there broken links within the content? Does it do what it is expected to do?
Sometimes it's the little things that matter most. Software that doesn't look great, is difficult to navigate, contain errors, or doesn't function as promised are major turn-offs for users. And once a user is lost, they rarely return.
Intertek's usability testing uncovers issues related to graphic display, navigation, error messages, button size and delay issues to reduce user frustration and improve satisfaction. Our robust software and app UI/UX testing provides candid feedback so you can ensure a top-notch user experience that is consistent across devices.
Let Intertek's knowledgeable experts put your software to the test.
Free Whitepaper Download
"Does Your App Enrich or Enrage? Why Mobile App Quality Should Be Your Top Priority" for best practices and tips on ensuring your app reflects the high quality brand you've worked hard to build.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process