Software & App Performance, Network & Load Testing
Find out how well your Software and Apps perform in production
It’s one thing to test software and apps in a staging environment, but how will it really perform when it’s released in the wild? Load time and response can make or break it. Software and apps that are slow to respond get uninstalled quickly. That’s why it is critical to understand performance capabilities, while there’s still time to correct any problems.
Intertek’s performance testing tools examine speed, scalability and stability to identify improvements needed before your software goes to market. We run a wide range of performance tests to make sure your app brings users the experience they want.
- Load testing – How will an application function under expected user loads?
- Stress testing – How will an application handle extreme workloads like high traffic, spikes in traffic or heavy data usage?
- Endurance testing – How will the application manage the expected load over a long period of time?
- Volume testing – How does the amount of data on the app impact performance?
- Scalability testing – How well does an application scale up to accommodate more users?
Get a clear picture of how well your software will perform on the network with Intertek’s full suite of performance testing options.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training Fact Sheet
- Common Criteria Certification Process Fact Sheet
- FIPS 140-3 Process and Service Offerings Fact Sheet
- 5G Technology Assurance Solution Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Risk in a Mass Remote Working Environment Webinar
- Intertek Cyber Assured Fact Sheet
- Consumer Product Focused Cyber Security Test and Certification Program
- PCI PIN Transaction Security (PTS) Cyber Security Fact Sheet
- Cyber Security Assurance Overview
- ANSI/UL 2900 Cyber Security Assessments Fact Sheet
- Software Assurance Overview
- Network Certification Guides
- Guide to PTCRB Certification
- Guide to Verizon ODI Process