Webinar: Advanced Analytical Techniques for Testing Orally Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products
On Demand Webinar: Advanced analytical techniques for the testing of orally inhaled and nasal drug products
Access our webinar now:
Advanced analytical techniques for the testing of orally inhaled and nasal drug products; how to build confidence in the in-vitro data for your generic product.
During the session, our expert, Chris Vernall, Business Development Director, covered the following topics:
- The use and significance of real breathing profiles for emitted dose and impactor testing of OINDPs
- The use of Morphologically Directed Raman Spectroscopy (MDRS) to determine in situ PSD for powder and suspension formulations
- Advanced lung dissolution models
- How to use the above tools in conjunction with conventional IV-BE tests to avoid costly failures in the clinic
- What else can we add to move towards true 'IV-IVC'?