Differentiate Yourself and Access New Markets as an ETL Listed Alarm Service Company or Central Station
Whether you are an alarm installer or a central station, gaining third-party certification from an independent certifier can help you grow your business. With Intertek as your certification partner, you gain the credibility of working with a recognized third-party and you are given a choice in selecting the types of listed products you use in your installation or central station.
Learn how to Become a Listed Alarm Service Company
Download our White Paper
Alarm Systems Installers
As an Intertek certified alarm installer, you can separate yourself from your competition by installing ETL certificated alarm systems ensuring your clients, AHJs, and central stations an installation of the highest level of credibility.
Gain a competitive edge as an ETL-Listed Central Stations by staying compliant with the most up-to-date standards and through reduced false/unwanted alarms and dispatches.
Intertek’s AlarmDIRECT is a web portal that offers you around-the-clock access to generate intrusion or fire certificates making for seamless integration in a fraction of the time.
- Flame Detectors: FM 3260 Testing & Certification - fact sheet
- 10 Considerations for an Efficient Product Approval - fact sheet
- Becoming a Listed Alarm Service Company - white paper
- Overview of Product Certification - webinar
- Testing and Certification of Heat Alarms and Detectors - fact sheet
- Life Safety Security Testing and Certification Solutions - fact sheet
- Alarm Service Certification and Assurance
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies - white paper
- AHJ Handbook
- Becoming a Listed Central Station - white paper