Food Hygiene Control - Webinar
Understand how Intertek's Food Hygiene Control Programme will help to promote the hygiene standards of your restaurants and differentiate your quality proposition.
The increasing number of food-borne incidents has raised consumer awareness and has applied pressure on hotels and restaurants to ensure food safety. This webinar focuses on how businesses can achieve this with a comprehensive food hygiene control programme which helps to manage the risk of food safety incidents and also promote customer care through best practices.
Why should you view this Food Hygiene Control webinar?
- To understand how you can effectively manage food safety as well as stay ahead of local competition, deliver a premium service to your customers and maintain the reputation of your brand
- To find out more about the common solutions adopted by the industry
- To understand more about the kitchen audit process and the best practices which should be adopted
- To be introduced to Intertek's Food Hygiene Control Programme and the benefits it will bring to your business
You should view this Food Hygiene Control webinar if:
- You operate within a hotel, restaurant or food service business
- You are responsible for food safety and hygiene within a hotel, restaurant or food service business
Presented by John Searle, Global Technical and Quality Director for Intertek Food Services
Need help or have a question?
- +49 2166 600745
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +971 4 317 8777
- +91 11 4159 5408