Optimise your access to local and international markets with compliant labelling - US webinar
To ensure smooth expansion into international markets, you need to adhere to the wealth of increasingly stringent food labelling regulations that are in place around the globe.
Intertek Food Services have produced an informative 30 minute webinar to help you, as a food operator within the US and Canadian regions, gain an understanding of these regulations in order to comply with local and international requirements. The experts at Intertek will also provide guidance on how to optimise food labelling in order to reduce costs when launching new products into multiple countries.
Why should you view this international food labelling webinar?
- To gain an understanding of the current export flow trends for food products
- To understand the organisation of international food labelling regulations
- To find out more about the EU regulation for Food Information to Consumers (FIC)
- To understand more about other important international food labelling regulations
- To understand how to apply international food labelling regulations to your products
- To gain an understanding of how to comply with food labelling regulations in your destination markets
- To find out how to optimise your food labels in order to reduce costs when launching new products into multiple countries
You should view this international food labelling webinar if:
- You are a food and beverage manufacturer or retailer based in the US or Canada
- You are a food business operator along any point of the supply chain who is concerned with providing food information to consumers
- You are a food business operator who would like to launch products into your local market
- You are a food business operator who would like to expand your products into international markets
Presented by Dorottya Karako, Intertek's Process Leader for the Centre of Excellence dedicated to Food Labelling. Dorottya has worked at Intertek for the past three years, starting out as a food engineer before moving into her current role. Previous to this, she has gained a wealth of experience within the food safety industry.
Need help or have a question?
- +49 2166 600745
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +971 4 317 8777
- +91 11 4159 5408