Understanding BRC Food Issue 8 - Webinar
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) Food Issue 8 standard is a globally recognised scheme which recognises quality, safety and responsibility within your food organisation.
To ensure that your operations are following best practices, complying with legal obligations and providing safe and quality food products to the consumer, the BRC Food Issue 8 standard has been developed in order to specify the relevant criteria required to be in place. This webinar focuses on explaining more about the standard and the latest changes released in August 2018.
Why should you view this BRC Food Issue 8 webinar?
- To gain an overview of the BRC and the BRC Food standard
- To find out more about the main components required to meet the BRC standard
- To understand the updates and changes to the BRC Food Issue 8 standard
You should attend this BRC Food Issue 8 webinar if you are a:
- Food manufacturers interested in achieving BRC Food certification
- Food manufacturers who are interested in updating their BRC Food certification from Issue 7 to Issue 8
- Quality Managers, Technical Managers and Consultants
Presented by Allen LI, Certification Manager for Intertek Food Services. Allen is the Certification Manager and Global Technical Sector Manager in Food Certification at Intertek, where he oversees BRC services and a variety of other food certifications.
After earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Processing and Storage of Aquatic Products, Allen began his career as a Quality Assurance Manager at a Chinese food company. He then returned to the classroom to earn his Doctorate in Processing and Storage of Aquatic Products and went on to become Lead Auditor & Manager with an acclaimed international certification body, offering a variety of food business certifications and other services.
Need help or have a question?
- +49 2166 600745
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +971 4 317 8777
- +91 11 4159 5408