What are the 7 key rules of the Food Safety Modernisation Act (FSMA)? - Webinar
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is finalising the rules for the new Food Safety Modernisation Act (FSMA) over the coming months. This webinar, hosted by the experts at Intertek Food Services, will help you to identify and understand the seven key rules and four core themes of FSMA and how they will affect your business.
Why should you view this webinar?
By the end of this webinar you will:
- Understand how the globalisation of the supply chain will affect your products
- Be familiar with the four main themes of Food Safety Modernisation Act (FSMA)
- Be able to identify the seven key rules of FSMA
- Understand FSMA and what it means for your business
- Find out what steps you need to take to comply with FSMA
- Understand the timelines for the final FSMA rules
You should view this webinar if?
- You grow, harvest, pack, or hold (store) fruits or vegetables
- You process, manufacture, pack, or hold (store) human food
- You are a food hub, CSA farm, on-farm processor, or direct marketer
- You have sites and products that are under FDA jurisdiction, including foreign facilities that export to the USA
- You export food to the USA
- You are interested in preventing food safety problems
Need help or have a question?
- +49 2166 600745
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +971 4 317 8777
- +91 11 4159 5408