Online Learning - Cleaning and Sanitation
Intertek is excited that SAI Global is now part of the wider Intertek organization. And with this fantastic addition to our team, we are now able to share this training which our expert colleagues from SAI Global have created. You may therefore see some SAI Global branding in this course.
Cleaning and sanitation is a critical pre-requisite program in the development and implementation of a food safety program. This online course will provide you with the information to develop an effective cleaning and sanitisation program, describe food safety hazards associated with inadequate or inappropriate cleaning and sanitation and to develop verification processes to ensure effectiveness and improvement of the program.
You will have access to the course for 12 months from purchase.
This course covers the following topics:
- Definitions of cleaning and sanitise
- Soils and types of soils
- Cleaning chemicals and sanitisers and their types
- Chemistry of cleaning
- Factors influencing the effectiveness of cleaning
- Methods for effective cleaning
- Equipment for effective cleaning
- Hazards associated with inadequate or inappropriate cleaning
- Developing, documenting, validating and verifying cleaning procedures
- Training team members
On successful completion of this course, participants will obtain the knowledge on how to:
- Develop an effective cleaning and sanitation program
- Describe food safety hazards associated with inadequate or inappropriate cleaning and sanitation
- Develop verification processes to ensure effectiveness and improvement of the program
Who Should Attend
This online course is designed for individuals with responsibility for Food Safety and Quality Management, Cleaning Schedules and Operations.
There are no entry requirements for this online course.
The online course will take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Intertek Certificate of Completion