Gain essential sensory insight to prepare your products for market - Webinar
Delivering consistent quality and ensuring food products meet consumer expectations is essential for producers and retailers.
Intertek Food Services have therefore produced an informative 30 minute webinar to help you gain an understanding of sensory analysis and how it is becoming increasingly accepted as a standard component of food testing, be it as part of new product development, recipe refinement or comparable market research.
Why should you view this sensory analysis webinar?
- To gain an understanding of sensory evaluation, its uses and benefits
- To find out more about good sensory practices
- To understand the experimental design considerations
- To gain an understanding of sensory evaluation methods and the different types of tests
- To find out more about the range of sensory services available
You should view this sensory analysis webinar if:
- You are a food and beverage manufacturer or retailer
- You are a food business operator who is developing new products to launch onto the market
- You are a food business operator who would like to compare your products with your competitors
- You are a food business operator who would like to refine your product recipe
Presented by Caterina Neuerburg, Intertek's Sensory Laboratory supervisor.
Need help or have a question?
- +49 2166 600745
- +44 (0) 116 296 1620
- +971 4 317 8777
- +91 11 4159 5408