Oil and Gas Streams Composition
Crude oil and natural gas stream composition testing.
Intertek laboratories across the world provide complete Total Quality Assurance compositional testing of crude oil and natural gas exploration and production streams. Detailed composition analysis provides clients with important oil and gas reservoir data. Compositional analysis of crude oils and synthesized solution gases are available.
Oil and Gas stream composition testing:
- Evolved Gas/Oil Ratio: Gas per Barrel of Oil at Specified Pressure and Temperature (STP)
- Oil Volume Factor: Volume at Specified Pressure and Temperature per Volume of Residual Oil at STP
- Density of Oil Phase at Specified Pressure and Temperature
- Whole Oil Fingerprinting by Capillary Gas Chromatography
- Detailed Crude Oil Assay
- Detection and Analysis of Trace Metals (such as Mercury)
- Detection and Analysis of Trace Compounds (such as Sulfur Species)
Intertek provides Crude Oil Compositional Analysis by Zero PSIG Flash Method for Recombined Fluids, Oil & Solution Gas Recombination to PSIA at °F, °C.
Information obtained by the Zero PSIG Pressure Flash Method:
- Pounds per Square Inch Absolute, PSIA
- Oil Volume Factor Bo
- Oil Molecular Weight
- Gas/Oil Ratio Rs
- Single Phase Fluid Density
- Evolved Gas Gravity
- Hydrocarbon Plus (Cn+) Properties
- Selected Components, Isomers, & Cyclic Compounds
- Total and Residual Liquids
Need help or have a question?
- +61 8 9263 0263
- +603 6156 2200
- +44 1224 708500
- +218 21 723 6663
- +971 4 317 8777