Chemical and Physical Testing
Intertek has an extensive network of laboratories on six continents, with state-of-the-art equipment and expert chemists ready to meet all your chemical testing needs.
We provide appropriate testing to national and international standards.
Our testing scope includes, but is not limited to:
- Chemical Tests
- Durability Analysis
- Feasibility Analysis
- Food Additive Analysis
- Hygiene Inspections
- Microbiological Analysis
- Physical Testing
- Quality Control Programs
- Toxicity Tests
Our tests are conducted with reference to international standards:
- American National Standard Institute (ANSI)
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists (AOAC)
- Food and Drugs Administration (FDA)
- EU Directive
- General Product Safety Directive (2001/95/EC) U.K.
- British Standards (BS)
- Food Imitation Regulations
- Pencil and Graphic Instruments 1974 regulations
- U.K. Food Regulations
- Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V. (DIN)
- German Food Law
- Australian Standards (AS)
- Chinese National Standard (CNS)
All testing will be conducted in our laboratories using state-of-the-art instrumentation including ICP, AAS, GC MS, HPLC, DSC, IR, Instron, UV, and others.