Robust Quality Management Solutions
Intertek can evaluate whether your suppliers/factories have adequate production capability, reasonable working conditions, effective management and quality control processes in place.
In the QA auditing process, our expert auditors review the documents relating to production and quality control system and also verify their implementation of the systems. In addition, our auditors check the specifications and working conditions of the production and testing equipment relevant to the buyer’s specified products. Reports concluding the findings and advice on the capabilities of the production facilities will be sent to the buyer.
In addition, Intertek can offer you all or any of the following solutions for total quality development and realization:
- Outsourcing Program Management – of your entire supply chain process or particular pieces of it, depending on what is right for you in your particular environment / situation.
- Design for Safety – partnering with your company from the very genesis of your product – in its conceptual stages to ensure safety is built directly into the direct design of the product.
- Product Recall Management – offering you essential guidance for the preparation and effective management of a product recall so that brand reputation and customer loyalty are not affected long term including all services from product testing and risk assessment to script writing for press releases and project reporting analysis.
- Surveillance / Monitoring– from mystery shopping to full analysis of entire business stream and process – from start to finish.
- Benchmark Testing – on how your product performs against your competition in a number of areas such as functionality, durability, quality, etc.
- (VPQP) Vendor Purchasing Qualification Program – to ensure all vendors supply the utmost in quality of both component parts as well as complete products.
- Inspection – at all levels of the supply chain from retailer to distribution centers and more.
- Quality Safety – in the form of drafted detailed policies, processes, general requirements, product-specific requirements, test specifications and labeling requirements to assure quality, legal compliance, and essential safety of your products in the countries you operate in and export from.
- Audits – of processes, systems, and/ or facilities to ensure operations are adhering to intended designs, quality specifications, and supply chain best practices consistently and continually.
- Training - presented by leading safety experts, qualified international product safety attorneys and product certification experts.
- Consulting – from safety policy development and integration to design hazard analysis and value engineering, Intertek does it all every step of the way.
*The Intertek legal entities that provide medical device management system certification services (including ISO 13485 and MDSAP) and Notified Body services (MDR 2017/745 and MDD 93/42/EEC) do not provide any consulting services. Clients who have used other Intertek legal entities’ consulting services are not eligible to receive management system certification services or Notified Body services from Intertek.