Integrity Management Software
Intertek's extensive database of software tools is used in a variety of applications and industries.
Owners and operators of complex equipment and facilities need tools to manage the life of their assets. Some of the many benefits of Intertek’s innovative and technologically advanced Total Quality Assurance solutions include increased reliability and safety of equipment, equipment remaining useful life estimations, failure rate forecasting, and inspection data management.
- AWARE – Intertek’s Aware™ software is used to track, trend, and report inspection and repair information for any type of highly engineered equipment. In addition to the typical features found in database applications, Aware also provides visualization capabilities – allowing users to display information overlaid on plant specific drawings of equipment. It is widely used to track, map, and schedule inspections boiler tube failures, NDE data, remaining life, etc. It is often referred to as an Inspection Data Management System (IDMS) and an asset knowledge retention system.
- WindAware - A software solution to help owners and operators manage inspection data, maintain reliability and safety, and minimize costly equipment failure.
- Aware-RealTime (Aware RT) - a Windows™-based real time, plant damage and cost monitoring simulation software that is designed to be easily added to the current generation of power plant data acquisition and control systems (DACS).
- RDMIP – Risk Directed Mechanical Integrity Program that assesses the risk of process equipment and helps with the implementation of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) programs.
- OPCON - OPCON 3.03 is a Windows-based software suite which uses Microsoft Excel to produce Condition Monitoring and Operational Assessment calculations.
- Intertek PipeAware™ - Pipe Inspection Data Tracking - Intertek PipeAware is an innovative digital solution combining pipeline traceability with inspection data to give valuable, real-time insight on pipeline quality and compliance
- LFM - Intertek is a distributor of the LFM (Light Form Modeler) Suite of products. This powerful 3D software package is used to allow viewing of the Laser Scan data in order to browse, extract dimensional information, conduct as-built modeling or facilitate integration directly with CAD applications. This facilitates referencing of scan and CAD model data interchangeably between the two applications to aid in design efforts. LFM is hardware and software vendor neutral. It accepts data from all 3D laser scanners and exports to 3D integrated plant design systems CAD and review platforms.
- Fitness for Service Software – Software using ASME Section XI and API 579 to determine Fitness For Service of equipment items.
- FACEUP- Computer code that effectively utilizes ultrasonic measurements for a realistic assessment of flow-assisted corrosion and future life projections.
- RUL SW – This software provides RUL estimates from input information that comes from nondestructive data or destructive tube sampling.
- Pipeline Integrity Management Programs – Software programs that assist pipeline operators manage extensive NDE, pigging, and GIS data.
- INGRID - A web-based database and analytics platform that utilizes the latest in data manipulation technology to provide detailed operation indicators and benchmarks on fossil power generation.
- WindLife - An all-in-one solution for tracking, storing and obtaining one of the most advanced analytics using wind farm performance data.
Need help or have a question?