Pool and Spa Testing
Intertek provides a single solution for pool and spa manufacturers in meeting all of their testing and certification needs
Intertek delivers faster turnarounds (as little as 15 days) and Global Market Access across a 1,000-lab network. Our industry expertise combined with multiple testing and certification services ensure compliance with global safety and sanitation standards.
To build your competitive edge, Intertek utilizes performance testing to national, international and industry standards. As an ANSI-accredited certification body, we test to ANSI/NSF 50 sanitation standards for pool & spa products and issue our proprietary ETL Sanitation Mark. To demonstrate electrical safety compliance, we issue our ETL Listed Mark, the fastest growing electrical safety mark in North America.
Also, Intertek maintains the accreditations, expertise and state-of-the-art testing laboratories to help you meet Energy Efficiency requirements for global markets.
Products we test include: pool & spa lighting, chlorinators, pool cleaning devices, heaters, hot tubs, jacuzzis, pumps, and saunas.
- Transitioning Products and Certification to UL 60335-2-89
- NSF 456 Vaccine Storage Fact Sheet
- Germicidal Efficacy Testing: Appliance Considerations
- Germicidal Products Webinar: Safety, Performance, and Efficacy
- IEC 62368-1 Standard Compliance Guide White Paper
- Product Listing & Marking Strategies White Paper
- Updated FCC Approval Process Webinar
- Household Dishwasher Test Method EN 50242:2016 Fact Sheet
- Gas Appliance Regulations: Guidance for Implementation of GAR vs. GAD White Paper
- Flammable Refrigerants: Comprehensive Assurance Fact Sheet
- Ceiling Fan Energy Efficiency: Compliance with DOE Rule 10 CFR Part 430
- NTA 8837 Regulation Fact Sheet
- G Marking For Low-Voltage Electrical Products in the Middle East White Paper
- Why Meeting Safety Standards can Still Result in Recalls
- Product Directories
- Public Notices & Product Safety Alerts
- Smart Grid Services
- Intertek Protek - The world’s first industry-agnostic, end-to-end health, safety and wellbeing assurance program