API Q1 Training – Singapore
The API Spec. Q1, 9th Edition Training Course is a three-day course which, at the end of the course, will allow for Scope Identification within the confines of Q1, identify allowable exclusions and applications, perform audits using the requirements found in Q1 and for attendees to understand the application of Q1 to their facilities and/or sub-contractors. At the conclusion of the course you will be provided with a working understanding of the 9th Edition requirements.
The next API Q1 training seminar will be held via virtual classroom August 18-21, 2020 .
Where: Virtual Online Classroom
When: August 18-20 (21 for Practitioner course)
SECURE YOUR SPOT
Why: Using a combination of Lectures, Group Discussions, practical examples and hands-on application, this course shall give you knowledge of Q1’s requirements and interpretations, which includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
Through six individual modules the course topics primarily include sections: (4) Quality Management System Requirements; (5) Product Realization; and (6) Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement. Particular key areas of study include the following:
- An introduction on the API
- Changes to the 9th Edition
- Terminology / definitions / abbreviations,
- Normative references
- The "process approach" to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Design input
- Contingency planning
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
About the Instructor: Garry Tanner as the Lead Instructor has been involved with Quality for in excess of twenty years and has been working with API as a Lead Auditor for fifteen (15) of those. Garry is a registered Lead Auditor and undertakes Audits / Survey for API on the API Q1, Q2 and Monogram Programs.
Q1 Fundamentals(course) Date: 18-20 August, 2020
Fee: SGD$ 1,350 (incl GST) per attendee*
Q1 Practioner (Fundamentals Plus 1 Additional Day) Date: 18-21 August, 2020
Fee: SGD$ 1,600 (incl GST) per attendee*
* This course will only be run if the minimum number of attendees register prior to the application deadline.
Need help or have a question?
- +61 (0) 2 8039 8111
- +44 1698 477200
- +65 6805 4800
- Middle East
- +971 2 642 8005